Gord has received information that the new hours for the Lac Le Jeune transfer station will begin on November 4th. The hours will be 9-12 on Wednesdays and 2-5 on Sundays. I do not think they will increase the number of hours but the TNRD has said that after the new system has been in operation a couple of months, they will review when the hours occur.A couple notes about posting to the blog. Anybody can post comments. Here's how:
If you have comments about when you would prefer the transfer station to be open please post them here.
- At the bottom of a blog post click the link comments
- A white box will appear with heading Post a Comment
- Type your comment
- Select your profile from the drop-down menu where you see comment as. If you don't have any of the accounts listed (Google, Wordpress, OpenID, etc) select Name/URL
- Type your name. Don't worry about the 'URL' field if you don't have anything to put there.
- Click the post comment button and enter the word verification (This is to prevent spam.)