Why this blog?We have many conversations by the bridge, while playing bridge, on the trails, out the windows of our vehicles, while paddling on the lake, and when relaxing on our docks. Sometimes these conversations are about issues we care about as residents. Other times we just want to tell a joke, spread some news, or tell a good story. The reason for starting the Lac Le Jeune community blog is to share some of these conversations. Oh, and photos. We have lots of those!
How to contribute to this blogThe idea is to have many people contributing to this blog. There are 3 ways to post:
- Become a blog author. You can then post your own articles.
- Send your information via email and I will post it for you.
- Comment on a blog that someone else has posted. (Appropriate if your comment is related to the topic of that post)
How to comment on a blog post:
- Click on the title of the blog post
- Scroll to the bottom of the page
- Type your comment in the white box
- Select your profile from the drop-down menu
- If you don't have any of the accounts listed (Google, Wordpress, etc) select Name/URL and type your name. Don't worry about the 'URL' field if you don't have anything to put there.
- Click the 'publish' button and enter the word verification, if prompted (This is to prevent spam.)
Want to become a blog author? Questions? I'm happy to help.
Resident since 1999