Monday, July 11, 2016

Rest Stop at HWY 5 Exit 336

Does anybody know the answer to this visitor's question? Who should be contacted about this issue?



Hello! My family just used some new looking outhouses along highway 5 and Lac Le Jeune/ Logan lake. My 4 year old was playing behind the outhouse and noticed a metal trap door and tried to open it. Imagine my thankfulness when I caught him doing it since it's an access to the poop pit! There is a spot for a lock on it but neither have locks on them. I'm not sure who to contact about this so thought I'd try the park....can you forward this to whoever maintains these outhouses?

1 comment:

Sylvia Currie said...

Thanks to the helpful feedback via various channels, and help reporting this issues, the trap door behind each outhouse is now secured. Whew!