Wednesday, August 10, 2016

Report from Michelle Wiebe, BC Parks

Here is an update from Michelle Wiebe on activities related to BC Parks and Lac Le Jeune.


Hi All!

I hope everyone is having a great summer this year despite the weather that seems to be all over the place!

I have spent quite a bit of time in Lac Le Jeune this year - particularly in the last couple of weeks - as you will see in the attachment.

Despite Sylvia Currie inviting me to the 2016 LLJ AGM awhile ago, I am unable to attend - I apologize for missing it again. 

I am including a summary of the highlights of the projects BC Parks has been working on in 2016 - please see attached PDF.

I hope your meeting is productive and fun for all of those attend - I will be there in spirit!


Much appreciated,
Michelle

Area Supervisor                      
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Southern Rivers Area               Thompson-Cariboo Region    
Ministry of Environment           BC Parks & Conservation Officer Service
1259 Dalhousie Drive                Kamloops, BC, V2C 5Z5
Office: 250-371-6286              Cell: 250-319-7267       Fax: 250-828-4000




No comments: