Wednesday, September 18, 2019

Seeking Waterfront Property for Sale on Lac Le Jeune

I am a realtor from Abbotsford looking for waterfront property on Lac Le Jeune for my parents/clients. They are very nice people. They know and love the area and are looking to retire there. They are serious buyers and I am hoping to find them a waterfront property on Lac Le Jeune as soon as possible.

If you or someone you know owns waterfront property on the lake and are looking to sell please contact me!

Ultimately they would like to build a home, so the rougher and older a home the better (or a vacant lot), but if a respectable home came up that they could make their own, that would work as well. If you or someone you know owns a property that fits the description and is looking to sell please let me know! If you are currently an owner looking to sell and are working with a realtor that is great as well. Please have them contact me directly any time.

This is not an effort to list property in the area as I live too far away! My only desire is to find my parents a home! Please help!

Thank you,
Dave Bishop
Homelife Glenayre Realty Co Ltd
Abbotsford BC

Cell 604-302-6403
Email: davebishoprealty@shaw.ca
www.davebishop.ca



No comments: