Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Lac Le Jeune Quilters


I'm new to Lac Le Jeune as of this past summer and I'm a longtime quiltmaker. I have learned that I'm not the only one here at the lake with an interest in quilts, so I thought it might be fun to have an informal get together at my house. We'll have a little show and tell and perhaps this will be the start of a small quilt group right here at Lac Le Jeune. And if you have never made a quilt, that's OK! If you know of others who might be interested, please let them know. I hope to see you on Thursday, October 2, from 1:00 to 4:00. My house is on the little lake--the first house as you walk or drive from the lodge entrance. My number is 250-372-8612 if you have questions or email me if you'd prefer: jennyperry1@gmail.com. Hope to see you then . . . and be sure to bring quilts to share if you have them.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Wonderful afternoon Jennie. Thank you! Your quilts are amazing. Looking forward to some instruction. Bev