Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Lac Le Jeune Accommodations

I received this message from Anne Atkeson, a frequent visitor to our area. If you have any leads on accommodation for Anne or others please add it here. You can also contact Anne directly by email: aeatkeson@gmail.com
Hi Sylvia, I got your email from the Lac Lejeune blog site. I have been coming up from Bellingham, WA to the lake area for several years now in winter to cross country ski. The winters are beautiful there. I especially enjoy the Gus Johnson trail. My friends and I have stayed in Kamloops, Logan Lake, Merritt and at a rental house on the lake, but are looking for a smaller, more rustic cabin for 2-4 people and a dog to rent out for 3-4 days at a time during the winter. We don't need much, just a warm stove, some water, and a few beds. We don't need TV or laundry. So I was just trying to put the word out if anyone had such a place they would like to rent out. It is so much nicer to stay by the lake or off the lake on the hill side rather than drive back and forth to Kamloops or Merritt. We are clean, gentle, respectful, hardy people who appreciate your winter world up there. So if this request can be posted or you can pass the word out to anyone you know, this would be appreciated. 

No comments: